Joining Lance today, is Founder of the Afformations® Method, #1 Bestselling Author & Legendary Business Coach, Noah St. John. Being one of the most recognized and sought after business & motivational speakers, Noah is also the most requested marketing consultant in the world. He is the only author in history to have works published by Hay House, HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, Mindvalley, Nightingale-Conant & the Chicken Soup for the Soul publisher. Tune in as Noah explains to Lance the difference between Affirmations & Affirmations, learning about the struggles that come with achievements, and Noah’s term, “success anorexia.”
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Noah St. John answers with, “We typically fear, try to avoid, ignore, or get away from problems. But really, a problem is simply a question that hasn’t been answered yet.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:05:10] Noah’s Beginning
- [00:21:46] Affirmations vs. Affirmations
- [00:33:35] Correlation with Struggles and Achievements
- [00:41:37] What is Success Anorexia?
- [00:46:11] Noah’s Impactful Meetings
Connect with Noah St. John:
- Follow Noah on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook
- Find Noah on his website
- Attend Freedom Lifestyle Experience
- Get your FREE copy of “Get Rid of Your Head Trash About Money” here
Connect with Lance W Essihos:
- Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
- Connect with Lance on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
- Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!